منتديات الإدارة > اخر الأخبار و المستجدات

مبروك الإفتتاح

<< < (243/243)

Kiteemelf:
It is a .Net Framework-associated issue that requires tackle earlier than you possibly can proceed to carry out an motion in your pc especially when trying to put in an app or a 3rd-party program. Error code?0x800f081f?is one of Windows errors that are very specific.

whereas installing .NET Framework 3.5 on Windows 10 might be as a result of company WSUS servers not allowing such updates. Use Media Creation Tool to create an install medium, boot from this medium and take a look at a clear install.

This option requires an Internet connection.But some Times While enabling .web framework three.5 on home windows 10 computers this fails to complete with exhibiting completely different error codes like windows couldn't complete the request changes. In the message box, select to Install this feature to allow the .NET Framework three.5.

It means there's not sufficient room in your exhausting drive's Windows partition to obtain an update, or that your laptop cannot connect with Windows servers. Running a Windows replace often results in an error for some individuals.

Now that we modified our setting, let's uninstall a small Windows component particular for developer mode so that we are positive this mode will not intrude with our replace. The purpose behind this error is that you have?Developer mode On, subsequently, the answer is to turn it off quickly, uninstall its Windows part and after updating Windows, flip it again on (if nonetheless wanted). I myself obtained that error and I managed to repair it and I'd like that will help you with that too.

https://legendarybeardcompany.blogspot.com/2019/08/it-burns-your-means-generous-in.html

تصفح

[0] فهرس الرسائل

[*] الصفحة السابقة

الذهاب الى النسخة الكاملة